At Coats we are very proud of our heritage which spans four centuries and five continents making Coats a truly global player in the world of textiles. Coats Thread Exports [Sri Lanka] has been delivering superior sewing thread solutions to our loyal customers for over 25 years.
Since the 1700’s, in tandem with the consistently changing environment and the continued development, revolution and innovation of human history, Coats has continued to develop and implement solutions for our global customer base the world over. This is why we are the largest sewing thread supplier and the second largest zip fastener supplier in the world.
An opportunity now exists in our Manufacturing Department at Horana for the following position in our Executive cadre.
POST OF MAINTENANCE EXECUTIVE
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- BSc in Engineering with a minimum of 2-3 years experience OR NDT with 07 years experience in a similar capacity in a reputed manufacturing organization.
- The selected candidate should have hands on experience on mechanical & electrical engineering work, utility services, maintenance & trouble shooting of PLC based systems, etc.
- Should be conversant with site & building maintenance systems.
- Should be computer literate and have good oral & written communication skills in English.
- Having a class 2 Boiler License will be preferred.
• Selected candidate will be required to work on a 3 shift rotational basis
• Transport will be provided within a radius of 20 KM.
Remuneration and Benefits
• The position will attract a package that is market competitive and reflects the importance of this key role including an attractive salary coupled with other benefits for employee & family.
If you feel you have the necessary qualities to fulfil this key position and rise to the challenges please send a copy of your current CV with names of 02 non related referees by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
Human Resources Director,
Coats Thread Exports (Pvt) Ltd,
Moragahahena, Millewa, Horana
within 07 days. (Please write the position applied for on the top left corner of the envelope)